Enjoy a casual breakfast, lunch or dinner at the Colonial Bar & Grill seven days a week. Our contemporary Bar & Grill offers a wide variety of cuisine made fresh to order with local ingredients. Try our famous New England clam chowder, one of our hand made Panini sandwiches or choose from a wide variety of...
Wakefield Government Travel
Situated between downtown Boston and the historic Massachusetts North Shore, our hotel allows for easy access to New England's important government and financial institutions. Take advantage of our per diem rates for all government and military travelers and come see what Sheraton Colonial Boston North Hotel & Conference Center can offer you during your next trip.
- Rates from $121 per night
- Offer includes overnight accommodations plus breakfast for one
- Government issued IDs must be presented at check-in to validate rate
Book online via the Book Now button above, or call 866-716-8120 and reference rate plan GOB.
- Boston Coast Guard Station is 10 miles from the hotel
- Hanscom Air Force Base is 14 miles from the hotel
- Pease Air National Guard at Portsmouth New Hampshire International Airport is 45 miles from the hotel
- Taxi cabs, car services and the hotel shuttle service are readily available and provide access to the local area
- MBTA Commuter Rail provides access to/from downtown Boston
- Logan Express provides non-stop service to Boston Logan International Airport from the nearby towns of Peabody or Woburn
- Sheraton Colonial is located 13 miles from Boston Logan International Airport
Government travel doesn't have to be all business. Sheraton Colonial Boston is conveniently located near some of Boston's best North Shore attractions.
- Historic Salem
- Located only 9 miles away, famous historical landmarks await you in Salem, Massachusetts. With its charming colonial villages and remarkable remnants from the Salem Witch Trials, Salem offers you to experience the world as it would be during the 17th century.
- For more Things to do in Salem
- Walden Pond
- Located 7 miles from the hotel, this first became famous in the 1840s by writer and philosopher Henry David Thoreau who lived along the pond. During the summer, the waters warm and present a peaceful and tranquil place to relax.
- Northshore Mall
- Located 6 miles from the hotel, the Northshore Mall is one of the largest malls in New England and is anchored by stores such as Macy's and Nordstrom.
- Peabody Essex Museum
- Located 8 miles from the hotel, the PEM is one of the oldest continuously operated museums in the U.S. with approximately 1.3 million pieces of Asian art.
Terms and conditions: Rates are per room, per night, based on single occupancy and availability and do not include additional per room per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes. Offer is pre-paid and non-refundable. A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates and additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Advance reservations required. Rate plan must be given when making reservations by phone. Offer not applicable to groups. Not to be combined with other offers or promotions. Not responsible for typographical errors. Void where prohibited by law. © 2013 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.